If it doesn't work-out, then share an example Snippet for your use-case ?

Regards,
Niraj Modi
Inactive hide details for Thomas Singer ---17-06-2020 01:47:00 PM---Hi, In our SWT based application we are using a lot of owneThomas Singer ---17-06-2020 01:47:00 PM---Hi, In our SWT based application we are using a lot of owner-drawn tables.

From: Thomas Singer <ts-swt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 17-06-2020 01:47 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [platform-dev] Accessibility (Screen Reader)
Sent by: platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

In our SWT based application we are using a lot of owner-drawn tables.
How we can provide information about selected rows (in compact and
detailed form) to a screen reader? I've tried something like

  table.getAccessible().addAccessible*Listener(new Accessible*() {
  });

but none of the listeners seems to make a change. Our tables still are
read as "1 of 197" in NVDA.

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer