[platform-dev] How to add a bundle to the aggregated build?

We are using in an e4 RCP project the bundle org.eclipse.e4.ui.progress. The bundle is build with the platform-ui build. However, it is not part of the org.eclipse.e4.rcp feature by intention (see discussion in bug#559967) and is not part of the I-build repository. ATM we are building it ourselves, but would like to consume it from the official repositories.

My question is: Where needs the bundle to be added so that it will become part of the I-build repository?

~Karsten

Back to the top