Re: [platform-dev] Marking nested projects as derived, what are the risks?

Thanks Andrey and Dani for the solid arguments. I think I have to give up on this idea then.

But that brings me to another question that could help improving some use-cases: if we have project A and its nested project B in A/B, and there is a folder A/B/C (which is duplicated as B/C in A, and as C in B). If C is marked as derived in *any* of the duplicates, shouldn't it automatically be marked as derived in all of them?

Back to the top