[platform-dev] Current status of Eclipse for arm/aarch64

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for this awesome piece of software !
Been using Eclipse for more than 10 years now... And I guess the time to participate has begun.

I'd like to use Eclipse on an aarch64 box, but it seems the support of this platform is not enabled in the build (and lacking some files), but I wish to contribute to it.

May I have some guidance on how to start, and especially what can be reused from previous (2013) works on this matter?

My guess would be starting by eclipse.platform.swt.binaries/bundles/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.aarch64, still digging...

Thanks in advance,

Back to the top