Re: [platform-dev] Where Does org.eclipse.license Come From?

Am 23.08.2019 um 11:30 schrieb Ed Merks:
Does anyone know where I might find it?  I'd be ever so grateful for a
pointer!

Ed, you recently taught us to use the eclipse.org index for finding the
sources of Java types. It can help with that question, too.

Using the "Discover provided capabilities" dialog from the Oomph
repository browser with the input "org.eclipse.license" we can find jars
with the URL
http://download.eclipse.org/cbi/updates/license/2.0.2-SNAPSHOT and
similar, pointing us to the "cbi" project.

Given that information, we can ask gerrit to find "org.eclipse.license"
in repositories related to "cbi":
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/projects:cbi+org.eclipse.license. That
shows several related source changes.

Of course I would like to know if anyone uses other ways to solve such a
puzzle. :)

Ciao, Michael

Back to the top