Re: [platform-dev] Windows drag and drop question

Does no one has an idea about this topic?

--
Best regards,
Thomas Singer

On 2019-05-19 13:01, Thomas Singer wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure whether this mailing list is the right place to ask, but I'll give it a try because I don't know a better place.

What DND operation I need to use to successfully drag a .lnk file to the Windows taskbar ("Pin to Taskbar")?

<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56201811/>

Could it be that a drag operation is required that is not supported by SWT?

Back to the top