Re: [platform-dev] API changes in SDK

Nikita,

Of course you haven't bothered to report a problem.  And even if you did, in the end, I have to question why should I bother to fix setup problems for the platform in the first place when practically no one uses the results anyway.  I will just make sure the things I personally use, e.g., the setup for Platform UI, work for me.  Everyone else can joyfully have their own opinionated opinions and we can continue to have a glitchy development processes in need of copious documentation spread around in hard-to-find places.  None of that affects me personally and it's clearly futile to try to improve anything for anyone else.

So yes, it's highly unfortunate that the platform development setup is so complicated.   But even if it were simple, that still wouldn't be a good argument to do in manually.  The only good argument would be that there is no automatic approach that works.

Regards,
Ed