[platform-dev] Help with complete custom Project Explorer

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. I am developing a gamedev IDE and I need a custom Project Explorer more friendly with game development. I use a custom Tree widget that has all the features I need: zoomable, quick filtering, flexible layout, etc.. So what I need is to implement a Project Explorer-like view with this custom widget, and with a particular behavior: it only shows one project at the time.

I developed that view, but I don't know if there is a quick (elegant) way to add context menu with all options relevant to files (rename, move, delete, etc...). The selection provider of the view is connected with the custom widget and gets IResource objects.

I don't know if I should simulate a CommonNavigator to make it to work with the CNF or there is other simpler option.

Thanks in advance,

Arian

Back to the top