[platform-dev] how to locate plugin install directory

Hello,

I need to locate the install directory of my plugin.

The main class declared in the manifest fiel (plugin.xlm) extends ViewPart  and not Plugin.

I tried getInstallURL() but it does not work.

I don't know If I have to extend the Plugin class  or  I have only to add a new entry in my manifest file declaring a class extending Plugin.

thank you in advance.
Maher

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail