[platform-dev] Using output file:linenumber: links?

I use log4j for debugging my java software. All my debugging output is
formatted with file:linenro: <message> and it would be extremely convinient
for me to open the file from that line simply by clicking on the output
line. I wonder if this feature is present in any form or could it be
implemented?

Also, since I have multiple debugging streams, would it be possible to
configure Eclipse to several files as output windows (or configure log4j to
generate outout directly to multiple Eclipse outout buffers) ?

Back to the top