Re: [platform-dev] printing under linux

Apparently eclipse has no printing interface implemented. I found some
infos on that in the readme and faq documentation....

My workaround is, that I configured a2ps as an external tool :)

The location for the external tool is the absolute path to a2ps
The working directory is: ${workspace_loc:}
The arguments is: ${resource_loc}

Having the source code opened in the editor, it is possible to print the
file via a2ps

Hope, this helps
Peter