[platform-dev] Building C/C++ project in Eclipse

Hi,

I am a new user of Eclipse.
I have just installed a Eclipse 2.1 on my machine along with the CDT
plugins.

I have crated a sample helloworld project using c++ and have written a
makefile as well.
I have cygwin also installed on my machine.
Now I have following queries:

1. How the cygwin is integrated into the Eclipse???
2. Is there any place to specify the paths of compiler, debugger and libs?
so that it is not required to give the path in make files.

When I build my project , it just stops without giving errors and
object/executable files are not created.

What all settings are required to make it compile and build.
I have already gone through the FAQ's and available documentation.
Make file is attached along with this mail

Thanks and regards,
Sonal Pandey
Embedded Technology Solutions Group
Patni Computer Systems Ltd.