[platform-dev] About window properties and hot keys

  Hi all!

Can I create flowing window, such as search window wich appears by pressing Ctrl+F? Or may be I can make somehow existing window become flowing?

I already asked about hot keys in Eclipse and Nick Edgar asked to me, that "End users can assign key bindings via Window > Preferences > Workbench > Keys."
But I can't see this menu item in Eclipse. May be I've understood something wrong?

 Igor S. Zamyatin
 Interstron Ltd.

Back to the top