[platform-debug-dev] Breakpoint Category Change

Hi,

I am running into a problem and not sure how to solve it and would appreciate if some one can help me out. I have extended the breakpointOrganizers extension point to provide my own breakpoint grouping.

I am wondering if there is a way to force the breakpoint view to update the organizer. In my case, the breakpoint is initially added to a category A, and changed to another category, B, at some time later. However, the breakpoints view still shows the existing category, A.

This is very similar to working set, where you can drag and drop a breakpoint between working set. But the breakpoints view has internal code to update the organizers for working set, and I am not able to find a way to force the view to update the organizers through extension.

Thanks,

Patrick

Back to the top