Re: [platform-debug-dev] Concurrency: "Run To Line" action

This one was missed, I will file a bug for it. We also plan to migrate the
breakpoint modification actions to run in the background.

Thanks,

Darin

"Mikhail Khodjaiants" <mikhailk@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/12/2005 04:29 PM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Concurrency: "Run To Line" action

Hi,

Most of the actions that perform blocking operations on the debug model
(resume, suspend, step, etc.) have been recently changed to run in a
background thread. The "Run To Line" action has been left out of this
list. Is it done on purpose or there are plans to make it concurrent in
the future?

Thank you,
Mikhail Khodjaiants

Back to the top