Re: [platform-debug-dev] Launch Variables

When it comes time to expand the value of a variable, how do we tell what kind
of variable it is?

${ANT_HOME} is a "simple variable" (key/value pair) that points to the
location of my Ant install. ${resource_loc} is a "context variable" (dynamic,
UI-based value) that points to the location of the selected resource. But
what's to say that ${resource_loc} isn't actually a simple variable? Or what
if I define a simple variable with the same key as a context variable?

It would seem that we need two different variable formats? Thoughts?
Suggestions?

- Jared

Back to the top