Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Re: [platform-debug-dev] Starting new builds notes for post 2.0

I will volunteer to do this (using the renaming scheme detailed below) if
no one objects

Darins

                      "Darin Wright"
                      <Darin_Wright@xxxxxx         To:      platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      m>                           cc:      jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     Subject: [jdt-debug-dev] Re: [platform-debug-dev] Starting new builds notes for post 2.0
                      jdt-debug-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      07/15/02 03:08 PM
                      Please respond to
                      jdt-debug-dev

+1

I think we could re-name our existing build notes (for example,
"buildnotes_jdt-debug_2_0.html"), and then start clean.

Darin

   "Darin Swanson"
   <Darin_Swanson@xxxxxxx>              To:
   Sent by:                     platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   platform-debug-dev-admin@ecl         cc:
   ipse.org                     jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                        Subject:
                                [platform-debug-dev] Starting new builds
   07/15/2002 01:12 PM          notes for post 2.0
   Please respond to
   platform-debug-dev

I would like to propose that we start a new set of build notes for our post
2.0 work

The old build notes could be renamed.

I believe that it will make it much simpler for everyone to track what is
going into the builds.

Darins