[platform-debug-dev] Launching launch configurations from an action?

1) My usual debug attach scenario is covered nicely by the Debug launch
configurations which is activated
from the Debug button.   On one of the tabs of the wizard I have a field
for the process ID to which
the user wants to attach, and if the user doesn't know it , there is a
Browse button that brings up
a Dialog showing the currently running processes and their ids from which
the user can select one
which gets put into the field.

2) I can have another scenario for attaching, which would start from our
process IDs View.
(Similar content to the Dialog mentioned above, but this is a View with
more info about processes, including ID.)
I would like to add an "attach" action so that when I right mouse click on
a line in the process IDs View,
that action would invoke the launch configurations wizard as well.  (In
addition to the Debug & Run buttons.)

My question is: what code do I need to put in the action in order to invoke
the launch configuration wizard?
If at all possible ... :-)

Thanks for your comments.
Robert.