Re: [platform-core-dev] Get the current selected ressource in the wokspace

This is a FAQ, answered frequently on the eclipse.platform newsgroup.  Go to:

http://www.eclipse.org/search/search.cgi

And search for something like "selected resource navigator".
--

"zze-ROUDET Denis RD-MAPS-LAN" <denis.roudet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/01/2005 05:47 AM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

<platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Get the current selected ressource in the wokspace

Hi everyone!

Do you know how can I get, in a plug-in, the current selected ressource in the workspace ?
At the end I'd like to have an IRessource.

If anyone could give me a direction with an example, or anyhting useful I'd be very pleased. Thanks for your atention. Regards

Denis

Back to the top