[platform-ant-dev] build.xml bogus errors

I started with the following elements in my build.xml

<target name="java-wsdl2java-service">

   <java classname="org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java"

   fork="true"

   classpathref="EPCLASSPATH">

   <arg value="--server-side"/>

   <arg value="--all"/>

   <arg value="--output"/>

   <arg path="${src}"/>

   <arg value="-v"/>

   <arg value="--testCase"/>

   <arg value="--deployScope"/>

   <arg value="session"/>

   <arg path="${local.wsdl}"/>

   </java>

</target>

Then I wanted to run that target without the “—all” argument, so brilliant me I edited that line to read,

   <!-- arg value="--all"/ -->

And that added a problem

54:-1 Next character must be “>” terminating comment.

So I put it back to

   <arg value="--all"/>

But the error doesn’t go away.  Ant seems to work ok, but it is irritating to see that every time I open that project.

Any ideas?

Loosely Coupled

Mike Oliver
CTO