[platform-ant-dev] hibernate xdoclet

I'm now testing it on eclipe 3 m2.. very nice ant support... but same problem.

I fond someone on a forum saing that he just add the xdoclet jars to the ant classpath in prefernece settings...

I agree with the classpath issue.. but the enty points perfectly to my xdoclet jars
I also tried to import the lib in my workspace and do something like
                      <fileset dir="/lib/xdoclet/">
or
<fileset dir="./lib/xdoclet/">

but nothing to do...