Re: [photran] Indigo/Eclipse problem

> Photran can't parse our F90 code. It doesn't understand declarations that
> look like:
> CCTK_real, intent(in) :: alfa

What is CCTK_real?  I'm guessing it's a macro defined by Cactus?  If
Photran isn't aware of the macro definition, it will think that's an
identifier, and the statement won't make any sense to the parser (same
as "hello, intent(in) :: world").

You should be able to go into the project properties > C/C++ Include
Paths and Symbols and add definitions for these macros -- e.g., define
"CCTK_real" to be "real" -- to make those files parse.  Unfortunately,
the preprocessor seems to be ignoring those macro definitions in the
latest Photran 7 build, which means something changed in CDT, which I
need to track down...

Jeff

Back to the top