Re: [photran] Early access version of Photran 7 available for testing

Thanks for making this available. I succeeded in setting up an Eclipse 3.7M6 with Photran 7. I'm afraid the indexer isn't much faster for me though. It slows down severely after processing about 400 of the 600 files in my project. If I double -Xmx in eclipse.ini and restart, it gets through 500 before bogging down.

Mike Garrahan