Re: [photran] Outline does not work anymore

Great ! That is what I checked one time and did not remember about...
Thanks a lot !

Vincent

2011/3/11 Jeffrey Overbey <overbey2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Vincent,

I now have only : ASTExecutableProgramNode, getEmptyProgram(): null, ...

Go into Window > Preferences, go to the Fortran category, uncheck the box that says "(Debugging) Show entire abstract syntax tree instead of Outline view," and click OK.  You'll need to close and re-open any Fortran editors; then the Outline view should be back to normal.

Jeff