Re: [photran] NullPointer exception

This is the first time I've tried to use Photran, and I'm also a newbie
java.lang.NullPointerException

Sorry your first experience isn't going so well.  :-)

This is definitely a bug. It looks like it's being caused because you're opening a Fortran file that's not located in a project.

If you create a Fortran project (File > New > Project > Fortran > Fortran Project), and create your Fortran file inside that project, that should avoid this problem. (More detailed instructions are in the Documentation page on the Web site.)

Jeff

Back to the top