Re: [pde-ui-dev] Committer rights for Mike Pawlowski

Nice job, Mike!

+1!

Yours,
Cherie.

On 8/10/06, Brian Bauman <baumanbr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With all the work Mike has done, he definitely gets a +1 from me!

Brian Bauman
    IBM Software Group - Austin, TX
    Eclipse Committer
    baumanbr@xxxxxxxxxx
    (512) 838 -2938 (T/L 678-2938)

Wassim Melhem <wassimm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: pde-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/10/2006 07:37 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse PDE UI developers list." <pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject
[pde-ui-dev] Committer rights for Mike Pawlowski

I would like to nominate Mike Pawlowski for committer rights on the PDE/UI
component.

For the past few months, Mike has made numerous solid contributions to PDE
including the long-awaited content assist in plug-in manifest editors.

Mike has also helped in improving performance of our XML parsing and in
reducing the memory footprint by the PDE schema models.

Mike has established an impressive paper trail.  Here is a link to his
accomplishments:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Eclipse&product=PDE&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&resolution=FIXED&emailassigned_to1=1&emailtype1=substring&email1=mpawlow@xxxxxxxxxx&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=

I am soliciting votes from other PDE/UI committers for Mike's nomination.

+1

Wassim.