Re: [pde-ui-dev] plugin classpath ...

Neil,

    I'm developing a plugin for Google Web Toolkit and I can't
redistribute gwt's jar files due to license restriction. The user will
download it from Google's site and set the GWT_HOME classpath variable
in his Eclipse and I'll can obtain the jar file's absolute location
thru that variable. Since I get the actual location only during
runtime, I can't put it in the manifest file. Is there a way we can
programmatically modify the classpath?

- TG.
--
www.googlipse.com
An Eclipse plugin for Google Web Toolkit (GWT)