Re: [pde-ui-dev] regarding dependencies

Hi Sumit,

I'm not sure why you need to add any dependencies at all actually.  Is
there a problem compiling if you only put Plugin Y in the java
buildpath of Plugin X and not make either dependent on the other?

On another note, the newsgroups are the best places for questions on
using Eclipse.  Definitely try the newsgroups next time; they're nice
and helpful people too :)
http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/main.html#eclipse

-Cherie.