[pde-ui-dev] JFace Table Support for Virtual

Hi All
I had referred to the various new posts in many forums that Jface now supports SWT.Virtual as of 3.1. I could not find the relevant features in the jface.jar of eclipse-SDK-3.1M2-win32 for TableViewer.

I had then checked out the JFace plugin from CVS. Its code had the virtual manager and related code for
support for SWT.Virtual.

But when this is used along with Sorter classes extending the ViewerSorter, i get a NullPointerException, or an AssertException.

Can somebody please clarify as whether the support is not yet completed for all the facilities of the TableViewer like Sorter and Filters of JFace.

Thanks in Advance.
Ramakrishnan
HCL

Back to the top