[pde-dev] New & Noteworthy

  https://eclipse.dev/eclipse/news/4.33/

though the content is maintained here in one project:

https://github.com/eclipse-platform/www.eclipse.org-eclipse/tree/master/news/4.33

In any case, before the release, I've been cleaning up empty sections, e.g.,

https://eclipse.dev/eclipse/news/4.33/jdt.php
https://eclipse.dev/eclipse/news/4.33/pde.php

and removing references to entirely empty pages, e.g.,

https://eclipse.dev/eclipse/news/4.33/platform_isv.php

But then I discovered that the content is copied to doc plugins at some point, which must be very soon now to be in RC2, e.g.,

So are we really done with the N&N for this cycle so that I can do the cleanup? Is there nothing else interesting that was done in JDT?  Are there really no new APIs in the Platform or Equinox?

Back to the top