Re: [pde-dev] View issue when opening

Hi Vince,

A better place for this question might be Stack Overflow or the Eclipse forums as this mailing list is primarily for the development of the PDE itself (i.e. developing the plug-in editor, etc.)

To get you off to a good start, you may look at defining the locations in the perspective using the perspective extension point [1]. You should also be able to access the specific page book and then open the page within it [2].

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/neon/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/extension-points/org_eclipse_ui_perspectives.html
[2] http://help.eclipse.org/neon/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/api/org/eclipse/ui/IWorkbenchPage.html#showView-java.lang.String-

I hope that helps get you started.

Jonah