Re: [pde-dev] pde.build not ready for Gerrit builds?

On 13-12-02 01:43 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
On 11/29/2013 09:51 PM, Marc-André Laperle wrote:
Is there something missing in the pom.xml perhaps?
This issue seems to show that PDE depends on a bundle that isn't part of the Eclipse site, preventing it to build.
Does "mvn clean verify -Pbuild-individual-bundles" work locally?

Thanks Mickael. Unfortunately, that didn't work, I got the same error. It's strange because pde.ui has a similar pom.xml and the command executed by the hudson job is also similar but it succeeds. I can also run it locally. I guess it's because it has different dependencies. I'll look into if org.eclipse.jdt.core.ant.compiler.adapter needs to be added somewhere, perhaps in a JDT feature?

Marc-Andre

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat