Re: [pde-dev] Source references and bundle imports

Hi Darin,
Is the API for this also provisional? I would like to suggest some improvements that would make the life easier for builders like b3 and Buckminster to leverage the functionality. At present, it's not possible to reuse the functionality that is used for generating the references. I know, because I had to copy large parts of the provisional implementation in order to get things working.

Has there been any dialog around this new functionality with the other team providers (Subversive, Egit, Subclipse)?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren