[pde-dev] Test Pass Week

M7 is this Friday (April 30th).  Since this is the last full milestone there is a two day test pass taking place today and tomorrow.  All committers should take some time to test and we hope to see the community step up and test the pieces they care about.

The test plan wiki page has been updated:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/Testing/3.6M7

On Wednesday we will be going through the bugs and determining which ones will get put in for M7 and what we think we can accomplish during the RC builds.

Curtis

Back to the top