Re: [pde-dev] How to get rid of the many "Discouraged access" warnings in a proper way?

Hi Gabriel,

In A's manifest declare x-friends like this:

Export-Package: org.eclipse.emf.cdo;version="3.0.0",
org.eclipse.emf.internal.cdo.analyzer;version="3.0.0";x-friends:="org.eclipse.emf.cdo.net4j,org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server,org.eclipse.emf.cdo.tests,org.eclipse.emf.cdo.defs,org.eclipse.emf.cdo.ui"

In the manifest editor you can also select "hidden from all plug-ins except:" and choose from the list.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com