[pde-dev] Yet another plugin deployment problem

Good day everyone,
after a terrible tour among all the PDE bugs and problems, I managed to export my plugin correctly. I just copy the jar in the plugins/ directory and everything works perfectly... in my workstation. I gave the plugin for some testing to my boss (who's running Eclipse 3.1 too), he installs the plugin and... and nothing. No perspectives, nothing. Launching Eclipse with -consolelog -debug he got this and only message:

MESSAGE Bundle update@plugins/f12Plugin_0.1.633.jar [52] was not resolved.
Where f12plugin_0.1.633.jar is the correct plugin jar.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Back to the top