[pde-dev] JUnit Plug-in Test docs, was: JUnit Plug-in test bug

Ricardo Garcia Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:47:27 -0800 (PST)
> I feel like this might be a bug given the lack of documentation on
> how to run tests for a commercial plugin with a multi-package
> architecture.

> When you have more than one plugin package does one become the
> default for running the tests? I'm trying not to be a dumb user, but
> I've fiddled around and referenced numerous books to no avail. If
> someone could point me in the right direction it would be very
> helpful.

I also would appreciate pointers to documentation or other
problem-resolution resources. The problem I'm having is that UI
automation tests run fine from Run>JUnit, but get thread-access
violations from Run>JUnit Plug-in Test.

Back to the top