Re: [pde-dev] Basic Menu Problem

Hi,
      If u create plug-in with menu item,in run-time workbench then u have
to activate it by window->customize perspective->other->ur action
set.
      If u want to create a additional menu item on yhe menu bar,u have to
set the menubar path of plug-in xml as additions.Otherwise u have to
use existing menubar path.U can find more information from menubar
and toolbar paths,in platform plug-in development->plug-in into
workbench->menubar and toolbar path

regards
sanjaya

> Hi All,
>
> I am a new user to Eclipse Platform.
> I have developed a Plugin for One Application using PDE.
>
> When I launch my Application(Through Run Command)  through Eclipse ...I
> get a Default Framework with its default Menu.
>
> i.e. even if I create File Menu Myself I Get a Default File Menu of
> Eclipse FrameWork..
>
> Please tell me How to remove the default Menu Options Provided by
> Eclipse or How to overwrite These Options....
>
> Waiting for the Reply...
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Nitin

Back to the top