Re: [pde-dev] One problem not able to solve chatura,ravikanth

Hi steven,
           I think your problem is with your plug-in XML.In plug-in XML U
have to set the class property to ur org.eclipse.login.Testlog.In
plugin-xml click the button at the end of the text and search for the
Testlog class and select the Testlog class with the correct
package.Remember to check the use existing class Radio button.

regards
sanjaya