[pde-dev] set bootstrap entry via API

Hi there,

sorry there is no plugin development newsgroup any more.
A short question is there any chance to manipulating the boot strap entry by using the java api?

I'm writing a plugin (sf.net/projects/jstaff) thats need to set a RMIClassLoaderSpi.
Since this class need to be available in the Root System class-loader i need to add the jar that contains
this class to the bootstrap entries.

Is there may be any extension point that allow my to extend the boot strap entries?

Thanks for any hints.
Stefan

Back to the top