[papyrus4edu] Gamification of UML/SysML

Hi folks,

I am using this (old) list to ask whether some of you have any paper or experiment or pointers about any experimentation in gamification using Papyrus or more widely in teaching UML/SysML ?

I am supervising a PhD student specialized in Games (not in software engineering) and ask her to work on this topic. If anybody is interested to join, let me know!

In addition, you might have seen since we started this list, that there were an initiative by the Papyrus-IC to define a simplified UML:

https://www.eclipse.org/community/eclipse_newsletter/2018/july/papyrus_uml_light.php

Does anybody used it in class ? Any feedback ?

Thanks in advance,

JMB.
Jean-Michel Bruel
Professor at University of Toulouse