[papyrus4edu] using MARTE

Dear papyrus team,

I'm a student and I want to make a research about software performance and I need a case study so I searched and found that DICE simulation tool will help me but I have a major problem in using MARTE. I don't know how to use it and I can't get to the simulation part without it.

I found that the MARTE feature has been transformed into a Papyrus component and installed it, and I would like to know how to use it.
Is there any explanation how to use it with arrows and labels on it?

I want to understand everything in the properties tab - how to give value to any stereotype as example - , palette tab, project explorer tab .......... etc. all of it please.

Thanks in advance
Doaa Dorgham

Back to the top