[papyrus-sysml-users] Papyrus interoperability with simulink

Hello

I work with Schneider Electric in an MBSE project, and I have a few question regarding the interoperability between Papyrus and Matlab/Simulink. First of all, is it possible to call matlab m-functions in papyrus ? And Simulink’s function ? What about other simulation tools ? Basically, I would like to know to what extend Papyrus can be used in a Cosimulation

Best regards,

Mael Cardiet

Back to the top