[papyrus-rt-dev] Problem with architecture configuration

Good day all,

I’m having some problem with an architecture configuration for a customer model.

The goal is to control the diagram palette based on type of user.

We started with a SysML configuration from which some elements were removed - that worked fine.

I added the Class diagram to this setup (based on customer requirements). However, this is where I started to get the following errors:

	Problems encountered in file "platform:/resource/com/zeligsoft.AB.design.architecture/resources/architecture/ABCsysml-expert.architecture
And, when trying to run the result of a build:

	IllegalValueExpression: Value 'com.Zeligsoft.An.design.architecture/.internal.commands.CreateABCysMLModelCommand" is not legal. (platform:/resource/com.Zeligsoft.AB .design.architecture/resources/architecture/ABCsysml-expert.architecture,3, 323)

Updating the projects and doing a clean Maven build that came out successful, did not help.

if it helps, I do have the architecture file before and after the change as well as the complete console output.

Does anyone have any hints as to where to look to find the problem?

Thank you!

/Charles

Back to the top