Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] 1000+ downloads

Wow! Congratulations!

Can we find out how many of those are actually being used?

Bran

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Ernesto Posse <eposse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone. I just wanted to share that we have reached a milestone with downloads of Papyrus-RT 1.0. As I'm writing this we have now just over 1000 downloads, including around 600 of the RCP and 400 for the installer.

Here's a breakdown by country, for the RCP:

FileCodeCountryCount
File GroupcnChina165
deGermany57
usUnited States52