Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT Errors and model/diagrams corrupted after opening a model

Hi,

I made a comment on the bug, but from the error log it looks like one of the model files (platform:/resource/TrafficLights-local/TrafficLights-local.uml) has become empty. It has a parsing error at line 1, column 1, which indicates that the file is empty. Why it has become empty is hard to tell though...

/Peter Cigéhn