[papyrus-rt-dev] Papyrus-RT feature structure

Hello everyone. While trying the updated version of the Oomph setup in preparation for the 1.0 release I noticed that the structure of features in the "Installation Details" dialog is a bit odd:

Screenshot 2017-07-14 11.21.09.png

First, there is a "Papyrus-RT Feature" which includes only "Papyrus-RT All Feature" (which could be seen as grammatically awkward) and it does *not* include *all* features. Codegen, C++, Textual, Compare and the RSA-RTE importer are all outside.

Is this the way it's supposed to be?

Charles tells me that some of these features, like Codegen, Runtime and C++ are supposed to be optional, and not part of the "core" or "base" (Profile+Core+Common+Tooling). That's fine, but 1) what about "Compare"? Is it a "core" feature? How about the importer?

Why have two levels of nesting under "Papyrus-RT Feature"? That seems very awkward. I would suggest one of four options:

Option 1) Only one top-level Papyrus-RT Feature called "Papyrus-RT Complete Feature" (or something like that) with two sub-features "Papyrus-RT Base" and "Papyrus-RT Extras":

Complete/

├── Base

│   ├── Common

│   ├── Core

│   ├── Profile

│   └── Tooling

└── Extras

    ├── C++

    ├── Codegen

    ├── Compare

    ├── Importer

    ├── Textual

    └── Runtime

Option 2) Two separate top-level features "Papyrus-RT Base" and "Papyrus-RT Extras":

Base/

├── Common

├── Core

├── Profile

└── Tooling

Extras/

├── C++

├── Codegen

├── Compare

├── Importer

├── Textual

└── Runtime

Option 3) Like option 1, but "extras" are not bundled in one feature:

Complete/

├── Base

│   ├── Common

│   ├── Core

│   ├── Profile

│   └── Tooling

├── C++

├── Codegen

├── Compare

├── Importer

├── Textual

└── Runtime

Option 4) Similar to the status-quo but removing the extra level of nesting:

Base/

├── Common

├── Core

├── Profile

└── Tooling

C++

Codegen

Compare

Importer

Textual

Runtime

Option 5) The status-quo (with a better name for the "All" Feature):

Papyrus-RT/

└── Base

    ├── Common

    ├── Core