Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] OCL in the target platforms

Hi Ernesto,

I don't see either where there could be a usage of OCL. I think this is a sequel from old configuration, and that may probably be removed from nightly.

Cheers,
Rémi

Hi team. I'm cleaning up the .tpd files to remove unnecessary dependencies and align the "nightly", "milestones" and "releases" variants.

While reviewing the TPs I noticed a mismatch between the "nightly" and the "releases" target platform. The nightly TP declares a dependency on OCL, but this is absent from the releases TP. Since the hudson build jobs (both the PapyrusRT-Gerrit-* and PapyrusRT-Master-* variants) are using the releases TP it looks like OCL is not being used.

Does anyone know why is this dependency there? I thought OCL would be used by the profile for validation, but that does not seem to be the case. Is there some other bundle that requires the OCL feature or can we remove it from the nightly? Or should we add it to the "releases" TP?

Thanks

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

--
Ernesto Posse
Zeligsoft

Remi Schnekenburger

Senior Software Architect / General Manager
EclipseSource Paris

Email: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://eclipsesource.com/paris
Phone: +33
1 85 41 08 65
Hangouts: rschnekenburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EclipseSource France SAS
7 rue de la Croix Martre
91120 Palaiseau

General Manager: Remi Schnekenburger
Registered Office: 7 rue de la Croix Martre, 91120 Palaiseau, France
Commercial Register 824 977 516  R.C.S. EVRY

Back to the top