Re: [papyrus-rt-dev] Concurrent Hudson builds

Hi,

I really don't have any opinion (or insight) regarding we need concurrent builds or not. But something needs to be done with the build structure. The major flaw that whenever a change only impacts tooling, then the final product build is never triggered. So you always have to manually trigger the product build (or wait for something else to trigger the product build). So, whatever is done with build structure, I really think that this issue needs to be resolved as well.

/Peter Cigéhn