[papyrus-rt-dev] EclEmma Update for Oxygen

Hi, Team,

To continue the theme of migration to Oxygen platform, as our development environment (configured by the Papyrus-RT Developer Setup) is now Oxygen-based, it seemed that the EclEmma tooling should also be updated to Oxygen.  So, the developer setup model is accordingly updated.

However, because EclEmma is now an Eclipse project, this also means that its namespace is changed from com.mountainminds to org.eclipse.  That requires updating the JUnit launch configs that have configured EclEmma scopes (there are four configs affected), which I have also done.

So, when you run the setup and pull from git on Monday morning, you should end up running EclEmma 3.0.

Cheers,

Christian

Back to the top